Posted on 14 May 2019 11:00:06 by EMedStore Pharma IT Company
Are you planning to set up a new pharmacy store? Or in case you intend to revamp the present one? Well, passing by the fact that technology is blooming and the medical sector is an urgent sector in a community, the developing of this sector is very vital, isn’t it? Hence, investing in pharmacy website development is always a smart idea. In fact, these days these websites have turned into a fundamental part for any of the pharmacies that are keen to remain aggressive and believes in delivering better care to the customers via an automated and effective process.
Pharmacies are able to customize & streamline the work-flow with online pharmacy website that comes packed with myriad features and functionalities to boost efficiency, safety as well as profitability. By implementing this website, you can benefit in a number of ways, as it also makes management extremely easy, by addressing shortages, streamlining work, smoothly running the pharmacy, fetching correct & customized reports whenever required, helps in centralized data storage with security and the most significant one, Customer satisfaction.
- Data Loading:
- As soon as your pharmacy goes live, you will certainly need to deal with lots of data that needs to be put into the website with there being a huge number of items that have to be maintained in the pharmacy. It will obviously be a mammoth task to mention the details of each inventory one by one, regardless of the number of resources you put for this purpose and medicine data required.
- Pill Imaging:
- This helps in avoiding incorrect medication dispensing. The quality assurance check takes place, pills are shown & compared with bottle contents along these lines guaranteeing that correct drugs are available. This brings a valuable control point which ensures the accuracy and quality of dispensing prescriptions.
- Inventory Management:
- This is the most helpful feature included in online pharmacy store as it helps in boosting efficiency & reducing pharmacy inventory expenses via perpetual usage-based purchase decisions.
- Electronic Prescriptions:
- Using this feature, your pharmacy store will be getting new & refill prescriptions straightforwardly into the pharmacy website from doctors for surveys, and this will be useful in the quicker completion of the dispensing process.
- e-Signature Capture:
- This feature is quite useful as it enables you to electronically track acknowledgment for each prescription. Signature capture interfaces assist pharmacy staff in saving time at POS, while the prescription sale & credit/debit card can also be signed in one transaction.
- Advanced Reporting:
- This feature is extremely a crucial one as it allows the pharmacy staff to make reports faster with the help of an extensive easy-to-use library of built-in reports, and furthermore custom reports which depend on specific data that you wish to track & incorporate in the report.
- Clinical integration:
- It does some amazing things when a pharmacy website is integrated with various clinical tools that pharmacist can utilize all along the day. For example, drug interaction details, lab data and dosing guide. Likewise, integrate MTM services into the system.
All of these features combined will surely enable you to take your pharmacy to a whole new level. So keep this convenient and ensure the solution you choose can answer YES to all of the above.
EMedStore is an international award-winning pharma App and website development company. We provide a perfect online pharmacy app for your business to streamline all your sales and help you keep your records up-to-date. Get in touch with our experts today by simply dropping us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us:+91 720 209 7862 directly.